Search This Blog

Friday 10 August 2012

MORE fantastic feedback from children!

Dear Rob
Thank you for reading us your wonderful story and with your ideas and our talent we was able to write our own story. Me and Joyce think that our storys are good and the whole class tryed really hard on them an if your was here you would agree.
Me and Joyce both enjoyed it all and particularly like it when we wrote our stories. My story was about a desert and finding ancient writing and Joyce’s was about candy floss world.
From George and Joyce.

Dear Rob
Thankyou for coming to our school. We loved listening to your story and in particular the funny voices. I really enjoyed writing my own story, which is set in viking times. I have used some ideas from your story in mine too. I also like when you told us the answers to all our questions because now I know things about Authors I did not know before. Thank you very much for all the things you did when you came to our school. Hope to see you again.
From Amy xxx

Dear Rob
Thank you for coming to our school. I loved listening to your story in particular the voices. I liked it when we wrote our own story mine was called Noah Ramsbottom and the black hole.
Thank you from Molly

Dear Rob
Your books are really good. My favourite part of the morning was when you answered our questions.
From Franny

Dear Rob
Thank you for coming to our school. We really enjoyed it and we really really enjoyed your story. We have even enjoyed writing our own stories. And we enjoyed your funny voices in your store they really made us laugh.
From Josh  



No comments:

Post a Comment