Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

Sam Marsh in Libraries all over the WORLD!

Sam Marsh and the Battle of the Cloudships is now available in hundreds of libraries across the globe!  I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the help and advice I have received from many Librarians who have given me the benefit of their expertise, my book suppliers in the UK and the USA, Thobela Ngidi in South Africa, Maren Best & Michael Monahan at the Library Services Centre in Canada and everyone at Wheelers New Zealand.

If you've not ordered copies for your library and my books are not available from your supplier, please let me know.

And don't forget, Noah Ramsbottom and the Cave Elves, Noah Ramsbottom and the Treasure of Skull Island and Sam Marsh: The Viking King is also available to order!  

http://sbpra.com/RobertBullock/
    

No comments:

Post a Comment