Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Dynamic drama workshops in Blackburn!

I want to say a huge thank you to Miss Rawlinson and Mr Hawthornthwaite for inviting me to Longshaw Junior School in Blackburn, Lancashire this week. I enjoyed two days working with Y3, 4, 5 & 6 doing drama workshops with Noah Ramsbottom and the Treasure of Skull Island and Sam Marsh and the Battle of the Cloudships.
It's been some time since I used 'Cloudships' for a school visit and I've forgotten how much children love the book! 
All the children worked so hard and produced some fantastic radio plays. 
THANK YOU!  
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sam-Marsh-Battle-Cloudships-Stories/dp/1618973487/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401887063&sr=8-1&keywords=sam+marsh+and+the+battle+of+the+cloudships

 

No comments:

Post a Comment